Monday, October 28, 2013

Finding Your "Forever"

All my life I have been pretty boy crazy. But I have had my share of bad relationships and am still dealing with that. Last year though I was dating a boy that stole my heart. He was the first guy ever to make me feel special all the time and who I could really feel comfortable with. We dated for a little more then year and I was in love. I still am. All of high school I dated boys that were after the wrong thing or were guys I learned from. I found qualities I liked and disliked. Dating helps to prepare you for the future, when you are ready to settle down with someone who can be your "forever." Since I had dated so many guys I new that this special man was The One. Unfortunately he still had to go on a mission. So here I am 10 months after he's left dating around. Every guy I am meeting is now helping me to make sure that my missionary is definitely The One and only for me. So far, after dating here and there, it has been reassured to me that he has all the important qualities I am looking for. No one yet has matched up or exceeded our relationship. I will continue to keep dating and pray to our God to know if he is the right one. It takes quality time to find the quality "Forever." 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Sammi! I was touched to read your post, quality relationships take time. I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi! Such a sweet post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete