Thursday, November 28, 2013

Surviving Through the Tough Times With Family

My family use to have it easier then it is now. For the past 9 years we have struggled with the money aspect of things. My dad lost his job about 10 years ago and actually decided to start his own business. Obviously it has made things a lot harder now that we don't have a normal amount of money coming in. It has caused a huge amount of stress in our family and it seems like a lot of our problems always connects back to the shortage of money. I know that it has made us stronger, especially as a unit, but it causes conflict that we wish didn't exist. Money is a common stressor within the family along with many others. This is just my personal experience that I have noticed within my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment