Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Key is Communication

Within the family they only way that you can be the most successful is when you have communication and compromise engrained into your daily life. It should be the main thing that you work on because most of the time this is the reason couples and families fight. My relationship with my parents has suffered a lot, especially with my mom. But as I have grown up and talked through my issues with my mother, we have developed a stronger relationship. We use to fight about everything and wouldn't agree on anything. But as time went on we realized that the only way we could get along is if we both compromised things. This led to easiness within the home, creating less conflict and a better relationship. It had been affecting my brother and dad, so that was something that changed as well. With maturity and compromising we have become a happier family who can work through our problems with ease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment