Monday, December 16, 2013

Observing

All my life I have seen the effects of divorce on kids. It largely affects these kids when they are little and even when they are grown up. I remember when I was little whenever my parents fought I immediately assumed that they would probably just get divorced because of the things that I heard in school. They always had to reassure me that that wasn't going to happen. Now that I am older I have gained my own perspective on divorce and I have come to the realization that there are only a few reasons why a couple should choose divorce but in most cases I think that working it through is always the awnser. Both people chose to live with each other forever and they knew the commitment that they were making when they got married. I think that that needs to be remembered. You loved each other to get married so you love each other to figure out your issues and do everything possible to keep it from falling apart. That is your promise that you made. KEEP IT

No comments:

Post a Comment